Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Treasure Find 3 - Bicol's Masapan (Pili Bar)


It's the first working day of 2012 when our supplier went to the office to hand over her Christmas gifts.  And I was to happy to know that what she gave us are masapan or pili bar all the way from her hometown Bicol (where pili nuts are abundant)!  She said that their family makes these pili bars!


About 3 1/2 to 4 years ago, this delicacy from Bicol has become my favorite since my friends Jay and Noel introduced it to me.  From then on, I became a fan!

When my officemates opened the said presents, all of them instantly liked it!  With its superb taste, I just knew that they will be hooked with it. It's a simple thing that made a our morning but nevertheless, seeing a bunch of people in delight and our native product in the limelight is a treasure find indeed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment